Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dream my Future

All of us has the right to dream and to reach our own goal. When I was a child I have a lot of dreams. Someone told me it's free to dream. And I agree to what they have said.
In my childhood I want to become a nurse . I and my baby sister we're always playing and acting as a patient and I was the one who is curing her. But when I entered High School I change my mind. I realize that being a nurse is too complicated. Then here it comes the day to choose what would I gonna be. I observe all of my weaknesses and strength. So realize that were I belong to the field of Education.
I rationalized that I was so inspired of the teacher's life. I was so amaze in what they are doing. so maybe in the field of medicine, this is not truly my line. But were in the field of teaching is my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment